Private cooking lessons in the comfort of your kitchen.
Cooking classes can be a fun night out, but sometimes the home cook can benefit more from a private lesson at home.
Currently, all lessons are VIRTUAL / ONLINE using Zoom Meetings
Lessons can be as small as one-on-one, or with multiple guests located anywhere for a cooking party! All classes are private and currently only run when scheduled by you and your party.
HOW IT WORKS:
You're not just watching me cook like other online cooking classes, you're cooking along with me at home! Prior to our lesson, you will receive recipes and an equipment list relevant to our lesson so you have time to prepare; if you don't have something, please reach out and we will make substitutions. These lessons are very flexible and designed to suite your personal tastes. NO special equipment required!
Guests get to cook alongside a professional Chef via Zoom and have all of their questions and concerns answered in real time, as well as learn some professional tips and tricks along the way!
All lessons are about 2-3 hours and are BYOB! No masks required!
Popular lessons currently:
- Fresh Pasta Noodles with Tomato Sauce
- Filled Pasta Workshop (Ravioli + Tortellini) with Browned Butter
- Naturally Colored Pasta Dough Hand-rolled into Fun Shapes
- Semolina Pasta with Pantry Pesto (use what you have!)
- Sushi Rolls (learn how to always make the best rice at home + 4 different rolling techniques!)
- Knife Skills for Beginners
- Beginner or Intermediate Cake Decorating
- Learn French Macarons at Home (requires a mixer)
- Seasonal Baking Classes
- Cocktails and Brunch at Home
- Homemade Tacos with Hand-pressed Tortillas
- Dumplings from Scratch (choose your filling!)
- How to Make Pizza without Yeast at Home
- Restaurant-Quality Paella at Home
- More classes being added everyday! Check back regularly
If you and your party would like to make something special, let me know and we can design a lesson specially for you.
Follow my Instagram to see snapshots from each class
Contact me to learn more and to plan your online cooking lesson!